Holographic designs seem to be very in this season, which I think is perfect, because it combines pastels with shiny metallic textures. And of course, spring is the time of the year for pastels if there ever was one…
Holographic nail polish, shoes, phone cases, notebooks, and accessories are just some of the things you can find with this eye-catching, rainbow-reflecting pattern. Here are a few of my favorite finds:
1. Holographic Notebook: Even just carrying around a notebook at school with this funky design on it can make an awesome statement.
2. Holographic Boots: These boots from Justice are sure to be noticed, it’s like wearing a rainbow on your feet.
3. Holographic Backpack: To carry that notebook in…
4. Holographic Skirt: You would have to have just the right personality to be able to pull this off, but I know a few people who could…
5. Holographic Nail Polish: For when you just want that little flash of fun, I love how different this is. Not your typical red or pink.
6. Holographic Sunglasses: These are just plain awesome, they combine two of my favorite things: Round sunglasses, and holographic.
7. Holographic Smiley Stickers: Because who couldn’t use a pack of these…
8. Holographic Pointed-Toe Flats: If you want more of a refined look then chunky boots, these are for you.
9. Katy Perry Holographic Phone Case: I LOVE LOVE LOVE the KP Claire’s collection, everything is so fun and funky, and it has lots of cats and pizza and holographic designs. It’s perfect.
What are your thoughts on Holographic? Yay or nay?