So my birthday is July 17th, only 4-ish months away, so this is the time that I like to start thinking up what to put on my wishlist. I always love reading other people’s, so I thought why not make mine public!
1. Kiss Instawave- I watched a video on how this automatic curler works, and seeing as I am a complete fail when it comes to trying to curl my hair with a normal curling iron, this seems like a great alternative! Watch the tutorial here:
2. SOHO Cosmetic Case- I love the look of this case, plus it opens up to reveal fold-out cubbies and drawers for makeup or hair accessories. Something I could definitely use…
3. Gift Cards- Giftcards are my favorite type of gift, my ideal places being Burlington Coat Factory, F21, Target, Amazon, B&BW, or Starbucks.
4. Butter London High Tea Collection- I love all the shades in this collection, and it’s such cute packaging too!
5. Plush Stitch- Yes I have a *little* obsession with Lilo and Stitch.
6. Cotton Candy Candle- This sounds like it would smell SO amazing!
7. Rose Gold Bling Headphones-I should probably break down and just buy these already, I’ve wanted them for ages now…
8. Bad Hair Day Beanie- No description really necessary here…
9. Bath and Body Works Paris Armour Gift Set- So lovely, and the scent is amazing also!
So there is my birthday wishlist, obviously I won’t be getting everything, but hopefully my mother will take note of this 🙂 *hint, hint…*