Hello loves! Wow it has been so long since I’ve posted :O Apologies!
So May has come and gone, and I have found quite a few products that I loved this month, which I am sharing with you all today. Enjoy 🙂
1. Strawberry Lemonade Scented Candle-I love love love candles and this was the perfect scent to get me in that beginning-of-summer mood.
2. L.A. Colors Peach Rose Blush-I actually got this from the dollar store, so it was cheap, but I was incredibly attracted to the color and I love how it is kind of a mix between a bronzer and a blush because of the color. Here is a better picture of the color:
3. Sinful Colors Sail La Vie Nail Polish-I’m in love with this polish, it goes on amazingly smooth and is the perfect color for spring/summer, being a mix of of a periwinkle shade and sky blue. I’ll be doing a review of it later so you can see more pictures 🙂
4. Carmex Lip Balm-This really keeps my lips soft and moisturized while not being too glossy and sticky.
5. Rimmel London 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter-This concealer really is the exact color of my skin, I have it in Fair, and I love the little brush at the end to ensure that it goes on smoothly.
6. Neasporin-This is a weird thing to include in here but WHATEVER IT”S MY BLOG I CAN DO WHAT I WANT SO THERE HATERS…sry that got out of control. Anywayssss I have used this a lot for the past week to get rid of this little sore by my mouth, and it went away so quickly once I used this that I thought it deserved some credit here.
7. Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter-Another weird thing to include in here but whatever it’s delicious and I love it. I can’t believe I lived without it for 13 1/2 years…..IMPORTANT UPDATE: I was informed by a commenter that I did not describe this cookie butter as it so deserved so here we go: Oh my goodness, THAT COOKIE BUTTER. THAT COOKIE BUTTER IS THE COOKIE BUTTER TO END ALL COOKIES AND BUTTERS. SOOOOO AMAZING GOOD.
8. Victoria’s Secret Mango Temptation Body Mist-This is the perfect scent for summer, not too overpowering but it smells SO. GOOD. I love the combination of the tropical fruits and flowers in this body mist and instantly became my new favorite perfume 🙂