So after taking a couple week break from blogging, I’m going to hopefully be back to regular now 🙂 I have been very very very busy as of late and will continue to be so for a while now but I am going to make an effort to post more often 😛
I have a lot of posts in mind so stay tuned for some exciting stuff 🙂
For now I am going to be doing an award that I was nominated for by The Joys of Julia, named “The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.”
First I will be answering her questions, then creating 10 questions of my own and nominating other people to do it!
1. Favorite Book? I’m going to say the whole Hunger Games series 🙂
2. Favorite Color? Black..like the color of my soul.
3. Favorite Food? Frozen Yogurt!!
4. Favorite Movie? Phantom of the Opera by far.
5. Inspiration for blog name? That’s a good question…and I honestly have no clue, I just thought it up randomly…
6. Favorite Song? Either Wonderland by Taylor Swift or Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. Centuries by Fall Out Boy is another favorite 🙂
7. Chocolate or Candy? IDEK…I guess chocolate!
8. What is the latest you’ve stayed up at night? Roughly 6 in the morning I think.
9. Favorite Quote? “To live is a beautiful thing.”
10. Favorite Sport? Soccer or basketball, although I don’t play in any teams.
So now for my questions:
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. One item of technology that you couldn’t live without?
3. Favorite Starbucks drink?
4. If you had to live with only one makeup product, which would it be?
5. Curly or straight hair?
6. The best compliment you have ever received.
7. Who was the last person you hugged?
8. If you had to get a completely new name, including middle and last, what would you change it to?
9. Three of your biggest fears?
10. Favorite quote? (Sorry Julia, I coped you ;P)
I’m nominating everybody who would like to be nominated, so feel free to answer these questions on your blog 🙂 Once oyu are done answering, think up 10 of your own questions and nominate 10 or more other people.